Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bogmen

Options
  • 27-11-2004 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

anyone have any bogmen tunes??? or have they all compltly disappeared?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

Think I have a couple of mp3s at home,
    Life In A Microwave was a great one.

This is the American band right? My cousin was in them...
    Now in a band called wormburner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mmbtt

Am American band!!! Are ya mad! This are some auld lads from the back of arse of nowhere down in Carlow or somewhere! They were recently on Todayfm with Ray Darcy, they did a version of Hey Ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

They were from Castleblayney in Co Monaghan (my old hometown) and their rendition of Rock Around the Clock, which they performed on TOTP back in the 80's is the stuff of legend. It was f**kin' brutal but funny as hell.

No mp3s, sorry; you'd prolly have it hard to find their stuff on a 7" vinyl let alone in digital format...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ed Butler

There's loads of Bogmen live videos on YouTube and they're hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,747 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

fuse wrote: »
    Think I have a couple of mp3s at home,
    Life In A Microwave was a great one.

This is the American band right? My cousin was in them...
    Now in a band called wormburner

Learned about The Bogmen (US) through Lonn Friend's book 'Life On Planet Rock', when he got them signed to Arista - some decent tunes (the American Bogmen, that is :D)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 CaptainScauld

They performed on Wogan's chat show!

Advertisement