Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie = eircom net Site of the Day

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Voted five and then hosed myself down and scrubbed all my skin off to remove the smell of being at an eirSCUM site. Did I say eirSCUM? I meant eirFUCKERS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

the votes are in! :) 5 from moi

*about 100 times*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Well... http://home.eircom.net/site/archive/2006/march/

Looks like it finished on a 5-star rating... that's higher than other sites of the day for March like - eBay, Dilbert, Irish Rugby.ie, Google Earth, bebo, oscar.com, and WikiPedia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

amp wrote:
    Voted five and then hosed myself down and scrubbed all my skin off to remove the smell of being at an eirSCUM site. Did I say eirSCUM? I meant eirFUCKERS.

LOL, amp calm down. Take a glass of water, right, then you and me both will head in to St Stephans green and give them a piece of our minds.

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement