Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintersorg anyone?

• 29-03-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Since I heard Steve DiGiorgio plays on their albums I had to check them out.
    I got Visions From the Spiral Generator and I'm definitely liking it.
    I'd advise others to do the same. And for any fans, tell me which album to check out next?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Slurms wrote:
    Since I heard Steve DiGiorgio plays on their albums I had to check them out.
    I got Visions From the Spiral Generator and I'm definitely liking it.
    I'd advise others to do the same. And for any fans, tell me which album to check out next?

must check them out
    heard they were great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Okay since yesterday I have gotten Till Fjalls and it too kicks ass. No DiGiorgio on this though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ramses

their "cosmic genesis" album is great. you should check it out if you haven't done so already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Heh, I personally dislike Vintersorg's style, he just sound a bit too much like mature cheddar. But if you like his own band, check out some side projects (they are all fairly decent), and check out Havayoth, Fission, Cosmic Death, Masticator, Cronian, Otyg (I quite recommend Otyg, great folk stuff). He's also currently filling the vocal position in Borknagar (as well as a guitarist), one of my personal favourite black metal acts. Although I'm not as fond of his work with the band as I am Simen Hestnæs'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Heh, I personally dislike Vintersorg's style, he just sound a bit too much like mature cheddar. But if you like his own band, check out some side projects (they are all fairly decent), and check out Havayoth, Fission, Cosmic Death, Masticator, Cronian, Otyg (I quite recommend Otyg, great folk stuff). He's also currently filling the vocal position in Borknagar (as well as a guitarist), one of my personal favourite black metal acts. Although I'm not as fond of his work with the band as I am Simen Hestnæs'.

yes, borknagar with vintersorg seem much better then vintersorg stuff...... i like bornagar ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement