Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Sunday/ 2006

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Apart from anything else the parade served as a useful reminder to some people exactly who the Óglaigh Na hÉireann are; the young men and women serving this country in our legitimate and constitutional defence forces (I hope they get the marching in step bit right by 2016 - a bit of practise needed there guys :) )

Overall though I thought it was great - a sight to quicken the pulse and gladden the heart, one of Bertie's brain spasms I actually agree with. I hope the commemoration of the Irish Volunteers who died for this country at the Battle of the Somme goes just as well in a couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

So where were Sinn Fein on Easter Sunday?

I didnt see Adams, Maguinness, Mary Lou, De bruin, or any of the Shinner hirearchy at the GPO on Sunday ........................

Maybe they were all away on their easter Break in Columbia?
    or did they have their own little Easter parade elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I personally care little about the whereabouts of the likes of Adams, Mary Lou etc.

But SF were represented by Authur Morgan. And I hope that that they finally get the message that there is only one Óglaigh Na hÉireann.

Our defence forces have a proud record and it was great to see the perade yesterday. Yesterdays event was repectful & dignified. I believe it should be an annual event.

Ok now that we have started the desent down into the,poke fun at certain posters political beliefs just for the sake of it...

Thread has ran its course

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement