Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB-platinum card

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes it is a nice card.and i do love my cards:D .
    anyway the salary looks too high 75k sterling:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Catney

okidoki987 wrote:
    Can somebody tell me the attraction of this card?
    I heard the ad on the radio and was going to apply when I discovered the "cashback" but then decided not to when I saw the conditions.
    (A) You must spend over 5,000 a month to get any "cashback" and that only applies from the 5k over.
    (B) Applies for the first 12 months only.
    So apart from having a CC designed by John Rocca (no big deal),
    what is the attraction?
    Isn't there a card that gives 1% cashback all the time?

OK the only advantage of this card is that the interest rate is 10.6%, thats within the o/d, personal loan rate. It actually doesn't look good, but the min max limit is EUR 15k, so suits some.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Catney wrote:
    OK the only advantage of this card is that the interest rate is 10.6%, thats within the o/d, personal loan rate. It actually doesn't look good, but the min max limit is EUR 15k, so suits some.
    The new NIB CC has an interest the same as the o/d rate. Not sure what it look like though.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Catney wrote:

ah it does look good.if you want the rate than BOS (plastic card) there rate is 9.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 WXF

any updates on AIB Visa Platinum (now it is not "by John Rocha" anymore) ?

What are the requirements for the lender to obtain this card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

Hahaha, no way, I was actually reading this thread thinkin, who is this monkey with getting massive credit card limits so he can pay for everything and his Daddy's business will just clear it every month. At the start of the thread lads are saying, "well times have changed, my limit was only 2p when I first got my credit card" and now I'm saying it!. Times have changed, haven't they!?

I laughed out load when I realised that this thread was from 2006XD Wonder what this lads credit rating is like now! Probably lives "between Dubai and Madrid", living off some Swiss account that the revenue couldn't get access to:/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

I have this John Rocha AIB platinum card and it looks crap.

The BOI Business credit card looks alot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Thread locked

Please do not bring up 5 year old threads.

dbran

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement