Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The next lottery draft...

• 29-03-2006 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

...who should go where?

To Smackdown:
    Shelton Benjamin - Just think he suits the brand more, and if Haas is coming back, either have them fued, or team them up again
    Danny Basham - Why was he put onto Raw in the first place?
    Chavo Guerrero - He's a cruiserweight

To Raw:
    Batista - Why not?
    JBL - Get all the big good on the mic people on Raw
    Matt Hardy - Get that feud with Edge going again, and do it right this time. They were building it up so well and then ruined it

Thats about it, I just wanna see what other people think

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If I had to send 3 wrestlers to each show, mine would be...

To Smackdown:

Edge - No one really left to feud with on Raw. Where are the good babyfaces on Raw? With HBK set to take time off, he should go to Smackdown where he could feud with the likes of Angle, Benoit and Undertaker and also restart his feud with Matt Hardy.

Chris Masters - I think he's a bit stale on Raw and the better wrestlers on Smackdown could mould him into a better wrestler. A feud with Benoit for example could do him the world of good.

Rob Conway - Conway's career on Raw is non-existent. Send him to Smackdown where Sylvan is just a jobber and reform La Resisitance and put them into the tag team picture.

To Raw:

Rey Mysterio - Raw needs babyfaces and since Rey has been moved away from the cruiserweights, there's no reason why he can't tear it up on Raw. He could have good matches with the likes of Triple H, Shelton Benjamin etc.

Lashley - Raw is the home of the big guys so Lashley would fit in well. Plus, he can wrestle too which is a plus.

Booker T - He was always impressive when on Raw and his good mic skils would not only be useful as a wrestler but he could be an option to think about for the commentary booth. Swap King/Coach for Booker? Why not?

That's what I'd do but I'll probably be way off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i have to admit io like the rey to raw idea, his character really has gone stale consistantly wrestling the same 4 or 5 top names on SD he needs a big pool like raw to make some waves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

The only thing stopping Rey going to Raw is the FACT that he will be champion after WM. ...unless Triple H goes the other way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

From Raw to SD

Kane: think his character has gone really stale later. Needs the move to refresh.

HHH: I know he won't but i still think he would be better of there.

Flair: If HHH becomes champ, WWE won't give him another feud so SD wont be a good place for him to go.

Danny basham: agree with above, is never gona be used.

Chavo: was a good for him to go to raw first off but now, he should really return to SD. He would become a mid-card if he did. The fans also want to see more of him too and there is not enough room on raw for him.

Edge: Purely because that feud with hardy doesn't feel even half finished.

From SD to RAW

Rey Mysterio: Rey has gone though nearly everyone on SD. Even if he didn't the title, a raw move would be great for him. Should go to RAW and do more predictable 619s :D

Taker: same reason as mysterio but also would be cool to see him on RAW imo

JBL: This would be a great move for WWE as a big heel like JBL would work well on RAW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Part of this is what I expect to happen, and part the way I'd do it:

From SD to Raw:

JBL: Mister Smackdown, showing just how little loyalty he has by embracing and celebrating the move. Can also continue the feud with Austin (whenever he semi comes back)

Rey Mysterio: I actually expect this one to happen, we saw last year that the champions are not immune to the switch, mysterio needs some new obstacles to overcome and Raw definitely needs some decent wrestlers.

Orlando Jordan: If rumours about his bisexual angle are true, it's seems like more of a raw angle than a smackdown one. He's also too much of a joke on smackdown at the moment, so the change will give him a new start hopefully.

Sylvan: he's doing nothing on smackdown, should go back to raw, eam up with rob conway.

Ken Kennedy: A definite up and comer, I expect Vince to switch him to Raw.

From Raw to SD.

John Cena: Safe to say he's failing on raw, and what do raw rejects get? sent to smackdown, where he can be repackaged as a heel, made a credible main eventer again, and sent back to raw in a years time ....

Danny Basham: doing nothing on raw, should be sent back to smackdown to reform the bashams.

Shelton Benjamin: the intercontinental title is dead, should be sent to smackdown to have classic matches with benoit for the us title.

Trevor Murdoch: Think he could fit in nicely with Finlay and Lashley and maybe hardcore holly

Kane: Needs to leave raw, if only to break up the tag team with the big show, and give raw a chance to build a tag division. Also needs to feud with boogeyman.

Although I hope it doesn't happen, I fully expect Lashley to go to Raw, now that he's begining to shoot up the card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement