Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Politics....I need help

Options
  • 29-03-2006 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone who is in or has done 2nd politics i could really do with a hand!!
    i got sick there at the weekend and ended up in hospital and i have an essay on neo realism to hand in on monday, my tutor has already given me about a 4 week extention on it(and obviously it was smart to leave it till now)!
    thing is i have left all my notes and books etc in dublin!! as i didnt think id be using them over my birthday weekend! im still to sick to go back up to dublin and get my stuff tho!
    if any of u guys could e mail me anything at all i would really be in your debt forever!!
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

tintinr35 wrote:
    Hey anyone who is in or has done 2nd politics i could really do with a hand!!
    i got sick there at the weekend and ended up in hospital and i have an essay on neo realism to hand in on monday, my tutor has already given me about a 4 week extention on it(and obviously it was smart to leave it till now)!
    thing is i have left all my notes and books etc in dublin!! as i didnt think id be using them over my birthday weekend! im still to sick to go back up to dublin and get my stuff tho!
    if any of u guys could e mail me anything at all i would really be in your debt forever!!
    thanks!

Don't tell me there's another essay! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

no its the international relations one, i just got an extention on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

if you were in hospital then you're more than entitled to another extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

m1ke wrote:
    if you were in hospital then you're more than entitled to another extension.
    Probably your best bet at this stage.
    This could sound obvious but what about blackboard and google for material?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i cant really ask for another extention tho not after he gave me one already for 4 weeks now can i!!!
    the lecturer doesnt use blackboard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

yeah I did this stuff last yr so... PM me with what ya need, and I'll try to track some stuff down for ya.

Advertisement