Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

is it possible to my own make dvds?

• 29-03-2006 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

hi there,i have alot of videos on my pc and was wondering if it would be possible to put them on a dvd so that i can watch them on tv.
    is this possible?if so how?
    most of the videos are windows media player files if that is important

thank you!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭krissrodriguez

it is posible but the quallity will be crap, as long as your files are allready wmv files, wich from definition are small files bad video. If you wanna go that road and simple U can use windows movie maker or nero vision. Not too many of the video editing packaging can take on board wmv files, cos' the Microsoft are kind of selfish ..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

are they all just wmv files?

Advertisement