Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wrestlemania 22 on the net

• 29-03-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

does any one know if i can get it on the net without paying. watching it on t.v is not an option....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

hahaha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

elvis2002 wrote:
    hahaha :D

yeah guessed as much.... any where i can get it where i have to pay then???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think on the wwe website you can pay. I've never done it before so I don't know what the quality is like. Heres the link http://www.wwe.com/subscriptions/webcast/wrestlemania22/. Its 50 dollars which is a long way from being free unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not sure isthis available in this part of the world, but looking back at your original post you said for free, so this is useless to you.

Can none of your friends tape it, and you watch it Monday evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I know alot of peeps in the states who im askin to try get and upload for me...and if they guarantee that they can im not gonna watch it on box office but wait about a day later and will get it from them..
    ill hook you up with it if i manage to get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭Trampas

How many people here will buy it from Sky/NTL etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Not me, I have final exams all next week so I probably wont fet to see Mania till the weekend after. Disaster!! Please no results in thread titles!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

There'll probably be a few non-regulars who watch Mania and then post the spoilers here. Just stay away til it's safe!

One of my mates will be ordering it, I'm sure. I've never actually ordered any WWE ppv's ever, and I've missed 2 in the last 6 or 7 years. That's the good thing about having friends who watch wrestling! There'll always be some sites you can download it from though, no reason to feel guilty seeing as how immoral WWE are as it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

yeah, I know a ......... cousin ........ or two that will be able to provide ... but won't be for a day or two after that I'll get to see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

alt.binaries.pro-wrestling will have it within 24 hours or less so if you have broadband and good newsserver access you will get it there. If not Bittorrent is your best bet.

WWE is just not worth paying for these days.

• Advertisement

^ Thats a torrent isnt it? What must you download first before you can use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

gimmick wrote:
    ^ Thats a torrent isnt it? What must you download first before you can use it?

You will need a bittorrent client and the .torrent file(s) which you will find on many websites. I can't possibly explain it all here so it would be best if you did some research so you understood it yourself.

Theres always a catch :( and sounds faaaaar to complicated to even attempt.

Hopefully Ill get to watch it Monday night anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

i know tales of a place that has most ppv's the morning after ;) tis great for getting the TNA stuff before TWC...

i have asked friends..... sadly all i got back was ether not buying it or we dont have a tape recorder :rolleyes: guess i'm gonna have to do without watching it. oh well... certainly not paying 50 dollars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

sunbabe wan...check your pm's ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Bittorrent has been my saviour when it's come to wrestling for the last 2 years

Ditto

b0bsquish wrote:
    sunbabe wan...check your pm's ;)

thank you very much :D but i might actually be in luck with the t.v :D

Advertisement