Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet sounds repeat/download?

• 29-03-2006 10:27pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where I can catch Pet Sounds from tonight? Is it repeated at all or available for download (Can't find a podcast for the show on the site or itunes).

Really want to hear a bit about Downloading music that was on...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Unfortunately Pet Sounds isn't repeated/podcasted/downloadable so unless somebody recorded it you ain't gonna get it

shame really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

What was the bit on downloading music about? The legal side ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

BrianD wrote:
    What was the bit on downloading music about? The legal side ?

Not certain to be honest; I'm based in England at the moment and someone text me to tell me it was on, didn't get my PC switched on in time!

I've been in touch with Pet Sounds, Tom Dunne was nice enough to reply and mention that podcasting can't happen due to copyright issues, another member of their team has gotten in touch with me to ask when the discussion took place, hopefully with a view to getting a copy of it for me (sans music I assume).

Nice of them to even consider it, I'll let you know what the focus of the discussion is if I get to hear it, Brian.

Advertisement