Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't actually hate X-2.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Prufrock wrote:
    I just bought X-2 for less than 7 euro and I feel that I've been ripped off. It's just too different. Maybe it will get better when I get into it a bit more.

Something being different doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with it. Try to look at the game objectively. Don't think of it as a continuation of X, there's a much heavier emphasis on gameplay than X and there's much less emphasis on plot.

I'll be honest here, (I may have mentioned this earlier on in which case I apologise for repeating myself.) I was thinking WTF the first time I played the game and I was utterly confused. That whole aspect of the game puts people off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

grimloch wrote:
    there's a much heavier emphasis on gameplay than X and there's much less emphasis on plot.

What gameplay? :p

Advertisement