Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4 door Buggati

Options
  • 29-03-2006 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

just found this picture online. look carefully and the back left car has 4 doors.Can anyone tell me the name of this model i cannot find it online.

thanks in advance
    bugattis.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

See here, Volkswagen 'swinging the lead', so to speak. Bloody awful looking thing IMO

http://www.bugatti-dream.com/bugatti-eb-218.html?&tx_jppageteaser_pi1[backId]=224

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Bugatti designed a 4 door just after the EB110 was released, the EB112 I think it was. Unfortunately, the company went bankrupt before it was released. It's in a book on "Dream Cars" I own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thanks that does look disgusting but front kind of looks ok. they are tring to compete with REALLY high end market.i would think it would be around 2million as des cullen said the veyron would be 1.9million in dublin.:eek:

it looks like a maybach

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That just looks all wrong - the back looks like it's lifted straight off a beatle. The front looks a little better, but there's just something a bit off about it - maybe the grill is set too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

drdre wrote:
    thanks that does look disgusting but front kind of looks ok. they are tring to compete with REALLY high end market.i would think it would be around 2million as des cullen said the veyron would be 1.9million in dublin.:eek:

it looks like a maybach

ignore what car dealers in ireland tell u they are robbers like everyone else. i reakon i could get any prestige car 10-30% cheaper than from des cullen regardless of vrt. the prices ive seen are way overmarked past what the vrt would be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

Who would want to pay 1.9 Million for a car like that though? It's the most ugly thing I've ever seen, (barr the new citroen cars...). Buy 10 Porsche cars instead and you'll be flying!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Looks hideous IMO!

lomb wrote:
    ignore what car dealers in ireland tell u they are robbers like everyone else. i reakon i could get any prestige car 10-30% cheaper than from des cullen regardless of vrt. the prices ive seen are way overmarked past what the vrt would be.

Lets get into business of selling exotic cars like SLR and Enzo. Would you get them direct or from dealers.Or how can you be cheaper?:confused:

Who would want to pay 1.9 Million for a car like that though? It's the most ugly thing I've ever seen, (barr the new citroen cars...). Buy 10 Porsche cars instead and you'll be flying!

you can buy a cheap helicopter, ferrari f430,porsche gt,and a pagani zonda and you will have some change.:D i think this will be the way i would go and i wouldnot even think of the 4 door ugly looking buggati:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

That VW press release Bugatti 218 is just like the EB112 from donkey's years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

The kind of person who buys a car like that really doesn't care that a Porsche is 10 times cheaper. At the end of the day, we all make a simple calculation when buying a car - ie which do I want more, the car or the money? There are people out there for whom a purchase like that is no bigger a deal than buying a new TV is for most of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

I reckon we'll see a Veyron on our roads before the end of the year.

It's all about having the first one and the status. There are plenty out there who can afford it.

Why else would someone like J.R. have the Maybach.

Just ten years ago high end cars were a rare sight, now they are very common.

Take the SLK,XK8,X5, 6 series and then the Bentley Continental GT.
    All lovely the first time and then they breed as people buy them.

Those who can afford it want to stay above the rest, keeping their ego's inflated and the Veyron is one that will stand out and send a message.

redman wrote:
    I reckon we'll see a Veyron on our roads before the end of the year.

It's all about having the first one and the status. There are plenty out there who can afford it.

Why else would someone like J.R. have the Maybach.

Just ten years ago high end cars were a rare sight, now they are very common.

Take the SLK,XK8,X5, 6 series and then the Bentley Continental GT.
    All lovely the first time and then they breed as people buy them.

Those who can afford it want to stay above the rest, keeping their ego's inflated and the Veyron is one that will stand out and send a message.

yeah i would think there would be 1 ordered for ireland.but we wonot see it much.its like the 2 enzos in ireland i havenot seen it once.

j.r has loads of cars but i wouldnot think its his cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

drdre wrote:
    j.r has loads of cars but i wouldnot think its his cup of tea.

Agreed , the maybach will keep him going for the mo I'm sure.

redman wrote:
    Agreed , the maybach will keep him going for the mo I'm sure.

:D

Advertisement