Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile shops

Options
  • 30-03-2006 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Cant find many places for reptiles and items other than Reptile Haven and Boardwalk,anyone know of any other places in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They sell reps & accessories at The aquatic village in Brittas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TeddyDude

That place any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

It's ok actually, but most pet shops seem to be dabbling in reptiles now.

Im gonna check it out 2moro. Dont really like going to reptile haven because they dont have set prices,at times I think they just come up with the prices off the top of their head so you can never be sure how much you are going to have to pay for something.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

What are you looking for?
    Accessories etc buy online otherwise you`re kind off stuck with Reptile Hvean/Boardwalk.
    Kinsealy pet shop on the Malahide road are sometimes ok price wise.

• Advertisement

Im just looking for sumwhere i can get accesories and reptiles themselves. possibly a place that might buy from me after i breed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Slight OT but does anyone know of a decent online shop for crix and locusts etc and possibly a source of alfalfa who ship to ireland

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

http://www.monkfieldnutrition.co.uk/
    These ship to Ireland.I use them from April-September.No use ordering food on line in the colder months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Thanks for that will try them out. See they don't do silkworms though

Join Ireland Weather Network

Advertisement