Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pet pics. **dial-up warning**

Options
  • 30-03-2006 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭

I got this guy in Petland on Camden Street recently, I believe he is one of Fayes stock originally and I'd just like to show you all, he's a cute little guy and a credit to the breeder. He has a lovely personality and is probably the most responsive guy that we have had so far, he is full of life and interested in everything that is going on, I cant pass him but that he launches himself at me and runs about on me for as long as I'll carry him.
    His name is Hugo by the way following on from the Fidel, Che theme, another good communist ;)

hugoears.jpg

hugo.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Aw he's so cute, rat yes? Is he a dumbo rat or any kind or special breed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Yeah sorry Shelli, I forgot to mention that, he is a Dumbo alright, some of the people on the rat forums called him a mink dumbo Irish berkshire, I find that a bit too much of a definition as they are all the same breed being rattus norwegicus and only the colouration seperates different "breeds".

He is a cute one alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

My friend has been looking for a Rat for ages now, but no pet shops in Waterford have them. You say the new shop on capel st has them? I'm goin down in two weeks, I might see does he wnat one brought down.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Shelli wrote:
    My friend has been looking for a Rat for ages now, but no pet shops in Waterford have them. You say the new shop on capel st has them? I'm goin down in two weeks, I might see does he wnat one brought down.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid?

No Petland on Camden Street, Capel Street does not do them.
    Tell your friend not to get one rat, tell her to get two, they are too sociable to hold them as singletons, they need other rats about.

Advertisement