Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't save JPEG format!! HELP!

• 30-03-2006 10:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm using Photodraw for graphic manipulation...

But the wierd thing is when I generate graphics within Photodraw, and save it as a JPEG file - Nothing appears in the target directory... I can save all file types including the native .mix / bmp / tiff etc... XP just won't generate a JPEG file when I ask it to from this application.

I think I had this problem before but can't remember the solution! It may have been to do with clearing my temporary internet files (if there's a LOT of JPEGS in there - can't remeber!) I've tried this (including disk cleanup of XP drive) and it didn't work...

Anyone any ideas...?!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Also when I try to open a JPEG file in Photodraw (regardless of file size - some very small) I get this error:

photodrawerror.jpg

This happens when I right click on an image and select 'open with photodraw' and when I use the open command within the application itself. I've 2 gig of memory so I can't see a lack of memory as a problem.

...I'm stumped!

I've recently installed Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 - would this adversly effect graphic files?! (longshot!)

Advertisement