Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running gait assessed in dublin?

Options
  • 30-03-2006 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Anyone know where I can get my running gait checked in Dublin? Will a video recording be made and played back to me?
    Am not sure if mick dowling has this facility in his shop in terenure.
    any help gratefully appreciated
    Kind Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

A timely question - there will be free gait analysis in Arnotts on Friday and Saturday.

I emailed the person listed on NikeFree.com European site
    The approximate times will be 2pm to 5.30pm on Friday 7th April and 9.30am until 5pm on Saturday 8th April. I will be in-store doing video gait analysis and there will be the opportunity to try out the shoes, including Nike Free.

I had it done there a few years ago (just before the BUPA 10k then too). There was a video camera at the back of the threadmill. I was given a pair of racing flats (no pronation protection) and ran for 30 secs or so. The guy played back the video on the computer in slow-mo.

Advertisement