Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Gmail Accounts!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

That's shameful!
    Surprisingly a guy from Cork rather than Cavan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

That's shameful!
    Surprisingly a guy from Cork rather than Cavan!

only some from ireland can do this.google mail is free i think he got ripped off:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

I've about £500 worth of gmail invities left. Anyone one want to buy one of them, give me a shout (only £5 each)!!

That halloween party looked good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Lambsbread wrote:
    I've about £500 worth of gmail invities left. Anyone one want to buy one of them, give me a shout (only £5 each)!!

That halloween party looked good though.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Lambsbread wrote:
    ..only £5 each...
    a "mesly" £5 even?:p

"Listed in category: Computing > Apple/ Macintosh > Accessories"
    He could be a genuinely stupid MAC user. Ahem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I had a look at the date, just encase it was made 2/3 years ago when gmail accounts were like gold dust, and ppl actually did pay for one.

I mean I started my account 1 and a half years ago and back then you didn't get 100 invitations starting off, you were lucky if you had 3, it took me about a month to have 3 invites, but it gradually rose and rose, I'm surprised Google didn't put a stop to the whole invites thing and make it so anyone could just join up

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Marts wrote:
    I had a look at the date, just encase it was made 2/3 years ago when gmail accounts were like gold dust, and ppl actually did pay for one.

I mean I started my account 1 and a half years ago and back then you didn't get 100 invitations starting off, you were lucky if you had 3, it took me about a month to have 3 invites, but it gradually rose and rose, I'm surprised Google didn't put a stop to the whole invites thing and make it so anyone could just join up

you sound dangerously like grandpa simpson there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭aido_2006

legend!! £5 for each invite... could be onto a winner, there invite urself so you setup a few accounts and sell all the invites!! never have to work again!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I see he's dropped the asking price to seven for £0.99 (20c each)... :D
    darren3559 wrote:
    this is'nt something you can buy you have to get invited i payed somebody 20 quid to invite me i'm selling it today.

What a tosser. He musta got scammed into one of those pyramid schemes to be that desperate...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I am proud to offer GMail Invites for €4.99 or €8 for two invites. Just PM me and I will do the rest

Ya three years ago GMail didnt come that easily whereas hotmail was the hot-thing though it was only 2mb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cyrus the virus

peckerhead wrote:
    I see he's dropped the asking price to seven for £0.99 (20c each)... :D

What a tosser. He musta got scammed into one of those pyramid schemes to be that desperate...:rolleyes:
    I take it for £0, (€0).

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Shocking.... but while we're on the subject, i'm making a claim to the airspace around dublin airport and im gonna charge for every plane that flies through. Reckon 20e for each plane is reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

hahahaha what a legend :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

That dude must seriously be dumb or retarded or both

-Funk

Perhaps this guy actually bought gmail for £5 .. thats a pretty sweet deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Maybe this thread is all about irony, but then again if someone posts here thinking they can genuinely sell gmail accounts, I'll be taking out the banning stick - be warned

If anyone is that desperate that they are prepared to buy a gmail account, just pm me and Ill give you one for free

Bio

But it is amazing what you can buy on Gmail. I think my favourite is someone selling Barry "Bang! and the stain is gone" Scott's soul for about £2.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

If you want to be as happy as me, send five euro to...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I see he will post to the UK. I wonder how much extra that costs?

Advertisement