Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Law Society exams

Options
  • 30-03-2006 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

anyone doing the FE1 Law Society exams this month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elaineh

Hi

I am taking my first 4 exams next September. Did you do a revision course? Have you studied law before? its all new to me.I am starting contract law tomorrow. What exams hve you done? Is there alot of study to do?

Regards
    Elaine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jconn

I work in IT and have never studied law before. I am taking the Griffith College FE1 preparatory course via video-link in Galway and will do Equity, Contract, Const and Criminal next Oct again. The course is excellent but a lot of study to do which is tough when working full-time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elaineh

Hi JConn

Thanks for answering my mail. Have you stated a a Griffith college prep course for criminal const equity contract allready? I was waiting for the course to start in June in Limerick via Video link. Have you sat any of the other exams allready? Do you know if Griffith is the best course? I dont know anyone who has done these courses. I am doing the irish exam in June, Have you done it?

Regards
    Elaine:)

Advertisement