Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline Provider

Options
  • 30-03-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone,
    Hope this is the right forum for this.
    I am moving into a new house and looking to see if anyone can recommend a good landline provider. I moved from Eircom due to the customer service (which was consistently, astonishingly, bad/offensive) and went with Smart Telecom in my old house. I only had very minor problems with Smart and found the customer service to be average and above average (which after Eircom was manna from heaven) and may go with them again (or rather move my existing account to the new house).
    I do require a landline and broadband (possibly wireless because of where the new house is) so any recommendations would be appreciated. I have heard lots of bad stories so some good ones would be a nice change. Just don't recommend Eircom, Im past the point of no return with them.
    Nice one.

Advertisement