Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Version 2.0 Downgradeable?

• 30-03-2006 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Is PSP version 2.0 downgradeable? Or can it play homebrew??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

yes its downgradeable google it and youll find what you need and if you have gta you can play homebrew stuff on 2.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

for 2.0 you don't need gta, you can use fanjita's eboot loader. you can downgrade it with the mph downgrader and use his game launcher to launch most newer version requiring games(from umd of course:D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

isnt the mph 2.0 loader a pain to setup ? I remember trying when it came out and giving up cause of all the crap you needed to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

he's right. whole process including the flashing takes 5 minutes. it is extremely well worth it. v1.5 is the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Guys check this out, some guy has modified the MPH boot loader to further enhance it and play other 2.0+ games that wouldn't run on 1.5. We all know that GTA now works with the MPH loader and I got Prince Of Persia to run with it too but nothing else will, not even my copy of The Sims 2.

But with this newer one The Sims 2 works so I'm sure other games designed for 2.0 and up will work on 1.5 too.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/404

• Advertisement
Advertisement