Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garter Lane presents... TICK MY BOX... Ticket Offer

• 30-03-2006 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Garter Lane @ The Bowery present…
    TICK MY BOX
    Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th April
    The Bowery, 5-6 The Mall, Waterford
    Doors open 8pm. Tickets 12.50eur (10.00eur concession)

*** 2 for the price of 1 tickets available if you mention ‘Musiklab’ when booking in advance on 051 855038 only! ***

“It is rare that one gets to see so many moving and funny stories, crammed together into such a neat package” – The Irish Times

“This is warm-hearted and totally unpretentious stuff. I'm not a betting lady, but this will surely be a hit; it deserves it” - The Sunday Tribune

Back by public demand, Garter Lane is delighted to present Tick My Box! in the only place to put on a play about speed dating, a night club! For two nights only on Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th April @ 8pm, the Bowery Bar, The Mall, Waterford will be the venue for the hilarious sell-out success about the highs and lows of speed dating. Tickets are normally €12.50 (€10 Friends of Garter Lane and concessions) and are available on the door, but if you pre-book at Garter Lane on 051-855038.

Be they nervous, desperate, or simply curious, they all have one thing in common, they are single! Welcome to Tick My Box! and the world of Speed Dating…..Inis Theatre’s quick witted comedy follows the adventures and misadventures of a roomful of hopeful singletons; some get on, some get drunk, some get lucky - one gets stalked. The show is fast, hilariously funny and has proven to be a sure fire winner. Iseult Golden and Carmel Stephens play a mesmerising number of characters under the deft direction of David Horan.

Hopeful young romantics? Or as one of the participants would have it: “damaged goods – huddling together for warmth” You decide…Following a rapturous response to “Tick My Box!” at the 2004 Dublin Fringe Festival, Inis Theatre have given 85 performances during 17 weeks of touring in Wales and Ireland in 2005. The show is soon headed for a two-week run in the English Theatre Berlin and has secured a high profile venue for the 2006 Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

Advertisement