Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O' Dwyers

Options
  • 30-03-2006 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

I gather this is the pub above "Howl at the Moon" on mount st. Anyone know what it's like on a friday evening/night, what sort of a crowd would be there?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Yup...I work just round the corner and it generally attracts a work crowd from when it opens at 5....that fades around 8-9pm and then u tend to get a bit of a mix...generally boggers and young ppl coming from other bars in the locality as this one stays open till late.Nice bar but lacks atmosphere IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

yep id agree with sizzler, was there a little while ago.. nice place, was busy enough but then quietned off big time by around 9 -10 .. club down stairs is ok.. dance floor is very small, music is alright, but not really overlly busy. best bet is to go here for a few drinks, till around 10 - 11 then head into town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

Sounds like a lot of places, really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭astro

i was there on a friday night and there was a fair few of the old crowd there, as in people in their 30's.

Advertisement