Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good camera?

Options
  • 30-03-2006 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭

My dad's after winning a Kodak Camera and Printer Bundle in a raffle. He's the option of keeping it or returning it to Argos (the receipt is included) and exchanging it for something else (preferably another digital camera as he's not got one - any recommendations from the Argos book to exchange it for?).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the Kodak CD40? I always thought that easyshare/specifically for camera printers were a bit of a gimmick, especially given the cost of paper, ink etc.

I tried looking for reviews online (Amazon/Google etc.) but I only seem to find unreviewed products with "write your own review" :rolleyes: - Amazon seem to have stopped stocking the camera altogether.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭andy1249

Heres a link to a review , note that cameras can have different model numbers in different countries for the same product , this looks identical to the one that you posted.

Its a very basic point and shoot camera for snaps , there is no manual control , no zoom , just a fixed lens snap camera. Having said that , the review says it produces decent enough pictures for what it is.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/cx7300_pg5.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Thanks andy.

Advertisement