Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which NTL Broadband

• 30-03-2006 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get NTL BB into my place and can't decide which package to go with. I'm toren between the 3MB and 6MB, I won't be gaming so i'm thinking that the 6MB might be a little more than i need.

I've read that NTL are warning people about their usage, so the only reason for me to go with the 6MB would be for the extra 10G a month allowance.

So in short which deal is best for a non gamer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

what do you want to use the broadband for - will you be downloading a lot of stuff like movies?

if you just want fast browsing the basic package will do you fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah i download quite a bit, mainly TV shows and movies, quite a bit of music. The basic package only gives 2G i reckon the speed is good enough for what i want but the allowance is nowhere near good enough.

I'd reckon i'd use about 30+ gig a month. 2M or 3M would be quick enough would i get away with downloading 30G on the 2M package?

Advertisement