Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2.4Ghz antenna beside TV aerial causing interference

• 30-03-2006 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

wifi antenna beside tv arial causing interference

I placed an 8db 2.4ghz omni antenna on the roof of my house using the existing pole for the TV aerial. When I turned on the mesh box, which is connected to the antenna the reception of TV3 went fuzzy, but RTE1 RTE2 and TnaG are all fine. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Last time i saw this it was a bad radiocard, try swap it for another known good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cotterm

Thanks for the reply
    I will give that a try tomorrow.
    I am new to this but I can connect to the mesh box through the wireless link so is there still a chance that the wireless card is at fault?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Try putting the mesh on extended arms away from the tv aerial and see if that improves the tv signal.... Oh I see that its TV3, sure why would you want to be watching all that imported drivel ;)

Advertisement