Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R3VOLUTION returns

• 30-03-2006 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

May 12th @ The Vaults D1

Lisa Lashes (Hard Dance)

simon Patterson ( Dogzilla) (Trance)

Rackitt (Techno)

Pilgrim Mark Kavanagh (old skool/classics)

more details and DJsto follow soon !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

so you follow up Ian M, Glazby and Bourne with... Lisa ****ing Lashes???

way to go, you've totally trashed the respect i had built up for the Revolution name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ££££££££££££££££££££
    €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fellowdjs

revolution is going monthly fro may 12th

theres lots of big things coming up cant have the same djs all the tim

we know every1 doesnt like lisa lashes but you cant please every1 but we do try..

who would you like to see at a future event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i dont like hard house, and wouldnt go to the night

but get andy farley and jez & charlie

i thoroughly enjoyed them when i saw them years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Alkers

Don't see the harm in having one hard house night or whatever. Some people like that stuff too.

• Advertisement

fellowdjs wrote:
    who would you like to see at a future event
    Andy Farley as already mentioned by Helix
    Mark Maitland, Marc Johnson, James Nardi, JP & Jukesy, Daley, Superfast Oz, Casper, Ben Stevens, Kam Pain, Karim...
    pretty much anybody but that overpriced, undertalented twat.
    i'd sooner go to see Andy Whitby:p

/edit
    add Digital Kid and Chris Hoff to the list above - i'm loving their sound at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i'd like to see the tidy boys, but ONLY in the temple

apart form that i'd like to see:

steve angello
    eric prydz
    sebastion ingrosso
    axwell
    david guetta
    mylo

i know u have no intention of getting any of them but maybe someone reading does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

I'm gonna keep up the old skool side and request Altern8 (lol @ me) SL2 (not slipmatt on his own) Terrorize, and definitly N-JOI proper old skool they are :cool:

T&#225 wrote: »
    i'd like to see the tidy boys, but ONLY in the temple
    they're not much better than Lashes in fairness. they stopped playing proper hard house years ago (they seem to be pushing the "dubs" sound at the moment though, so they're not all bad i suppose...)

r3volution is a fairly **** choice of name for this night, seeing as all you're doing is peddling one of the most criminally overrated djs in the world just so that you can make a quick buck.
    "r3volution"? nah... "r3gression" would be more apt.

*hops down off his soapbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

for hard dance id like to see

andy farley
    ed real
    tara reynolds
    jon doe
    alan pullen
    fergie
    Baby doc

old skool

pressure
    billy daniel bunter
    mick walsh
    ed case
    joey beltram

jus sum suggestions like

• Advertisement

tickets onsale tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

CTRob wrote:
    I'm gonna keep up the old skool side and request Altern8 (lol @ me) SL2 (not slipmatt on his own) Terrorize, and definitly N-JOI proper old skool they are :cool:

Now your talking..the recent Altern-8 gig here was one of the best nites in years in this city many people said it,atmosphere was unreal...:)

seen them in TBMC a few years back, back when old skool was old skool

ken tobin, i'd like to see him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭smokes

almost anyone except lisa lashes,lisa pinup or anne savage its not cause theyre women its cause theyre crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

I Think They Try 2 Cover Every 1 Wit There Line Ups Not Really In2 Da
    Hard House Dats Been Around L8tly So I Dont Really Care Who They Get But In Da Old Skool Room Id Lik 2 C Sum Of Dublins Top Djs They Wud B
    1.liam Dollard
    2.warren K.
    3.ed Case
    4.dj Pressure
    5, Mick Walsh
    6.pat Hyland
    7.dj Dilly (i Know Hes Not Fr. Dublin)

There Just Sum Of Top Djs Who Played Da Clubs & Since Ur An Dublin Promter Do U Not Think U Shud Get Some Of Da Legends Of Dublins Old
    Skool Esp. Liam Dollard But At Least U Hav Pilgrim Back He Was Gr8 At
    Da Last 1:d

jay thang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭fits

tman wrote:
    r3volution is a fairly **** choice of name for this night, seeing as all you're doing is peddling one of the most criminally overrated djs in the world just so that you can make a quick buck.
    "r3volution"? nah... "r3gression" would be more apt.

Maybe, just maybe, they are trying to make some money so they can book acts that they actually like... What is wrong with promoters trying to make money every now and then, so they can subsidise their own tastes afterwards? I've made the mistake once about being snobby as to who to book, won't do it again...
    The Vaults is a big venue to fill, and its a lot of money to lose if you dont cover your costs...

fits wrote:
    Maybe, just maybe, they are trying to make some money so they can book acts that they actually like... What is wrong with promoters trying to make money every now and then, so they can subsidise their own tastes afterwards? I've made the mistake once about being snobby as to who to book, won't do it again...
    The Vaults is a big venue to fill, and its a lot of money to lose if you dont cover your costs...
    i agree with it from a business sense. (presuming that they actually try to book someone respectable next time)
    i just don't agree with the choice of dj. she is complete ****, manufactured to appeal to the kiddies. and no matter how much i wanted to keep a night going, i'd refuse to book Lashes (even if she uncharacteristically offered to play for free!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

T&#225 wrote: »
    jay thang

YEA 4GOT BOUT TANGO AS HE WAS KNOWN IN DA ASYLUM,JAY CAREY WAS ANOTHER EXELENT DJ BUT HE SOLD ALL HIS VINLY YRS AGO STILL HAV A FEW
    OF HIS MIX TAPES & 1 OF HIM IN SIDES

• Advertisement

nice line up for the June one lads i promise :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I personally would like to see LTJ Bukem and peshay but they are Dn'B and I dont think it would happen.

Advertisement