Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Pump Action Shotgun Wanted.

Options
  • 30-03-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has a half decent pump action shotgun for sale or knows someone who does?

E.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

I have a remington 870 Pump action shotgun with a tactical top folding stock and 2 other stocks.

PM me for details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

And i'm also looking for a cheap and cheerfull double barrell shotgun for rough shooting mostly.If anyone has one drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

*BUMP*

Still looking...

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

woody wrote:
    I have a remington 870 Pump action shotgun with a tactical top folding stock and 2 other stocks.

PM me for details.
    sorry to thread spoil or if this is agasint some rule
    any chance in selling just that tactical stock? if so price and pictures please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mossberg_ie

mayhem# wrote:
    *BUMP*

Still looking...

E.

I hv a pump/action Rem 870 12 gauge black syn top folding/ straight/ m16 type stocks. Side loader, Sling, Mag ext the whole kit. The gun hs been extremely well kept in excellent condition. Still not sure if i wanna sell. But if u come back with a gd price the gun could b urs! If u want pics that can b arranged. Write bk if ur interested :D (Not interested in selling off all the xtras - all or nothing!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Please note the following items from the forum charter:
    Selling of equipment. Since there are some rather stringent legalities to selling firearms, not to mention the personal security issues involved, all sales on this forum should be carried out through a third party, a registered firearms dealer. All firearms dealers will act as the third party for a modest fee. So one post detailing the equipment you're selling and nominating the firearms dealer you're using as the escrow party. Arrange prices via PM, do not use the forum for haggling! Also note that this is intended for individuals selling equipment, not commercial firearms dealers. Commercial advertising is strictly prohibited.And it goes without saying that sales of illegal articles will not be facilitiated by boards.ie!

No text speak, there are more then 160 characters available here so there is no reason to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mossberg_ie

civdef wrote:
    Please note the following items from the forum charter:
    Fair enough. I saw others posting guns 4 sale. Any guns i've ever sold hv been stored with a gunsmiths till the gards hv issued the licences. If any1's interested the as admin says PM me. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eyehaveyou1

I hv a pump/action Rem 870 12 gauge black syn top folding/ straight/ m16 type stocks. Side loader, Sling, Mag ext the whole kit. The gun hs been extremely well kept in excellent condition. Still not sure if i wanna sell. But if u come back with a gd price the gun could b urs! If u want pics that can b arranged. Write bk if ur interested :D (Not interested in selling off all the xtras - all or nothing!)
    whats the barrel length dude how much for the gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Jeez, talk about resurrecting a zombie thread. That last post was over 4 years ago!:D;)
    Is this some kinda record?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eyehaveyou1

dCorbus wrote: »
    Jeez, talk about resurrecting a zombie thread. That last post was over 4 years ago!:D;)
    Is this some kinda record?
    holy doofnshcmerz why wasnt it closed then lol.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement