Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I dont want to Know whereSesamie Street is

• 30-03-2006 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does nobody find this show weird?
    You have a 6foot canary walkin round, a druged up Wolly Mammoth-yeah thats right Snuffy! You got people teachin kids to judge people The presenters tellin the Kids to call Oscar mean and a grouch- WELL!He lives in a TRASH CAN he is the most broke puppet on the street. If i was him I wouldnt be too happy either!
    And finally they got a pimp in there-Yeak you didnt know that Its the Count... Think about it the cape the monicile the big house and suit-that brotha a playa!
    So dont tell me how to get to Sesamie Street because i dont want to Know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

It's in Philly anyway. I saw Metalica on it once and saw somebody who works on the show laughing about how the band started acting in awe of the set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

What are you complaining about? Unfortunately it's not on terrestial television anymore, so a whole new generation of children are going to grow up having no idea who Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch or Grover are.

Instead kids are subjected to that Hoobs rubbish.

I say:

BRING BACK SESAME STREET!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭thejuggler

I saw it america last year not sure if its still shown here. That f**ker Elmo has taken over most of that show with his irritating voice. Also Ernie and Big Bird are still going strong. Respect is due to Carol Spinny whos been the man behind both Big Bird and Oscar the grouch for nearly 40 years. He is in his mid 70's now and still going strong.

Advertisement