Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Promo / Discussion for 2X18 ** POTENTIAL SPOILERS **

• 31-03-2006 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Canadian Promo
    US Promo

.. this episode looks quite good with more Henry action and also looks like a new addition to the island!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

what a character 'gale' is, the iago to lockes othello

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Nooo a whole week to wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

basquille wrote:
    Canadian Promo
    US Promo

.. this episode looks quite good with more Henry action and also looks like a new addition to the island!
    another person. ugh. i wish theyd just kill 3/4 of them off. based on the promos (and my wishful thinking) 'dave' gets a bullet to the head and hurley falls to his death (followed by blondey in a vain attempt to save him), but after suffocating sawyer with a tent. then kate, wrecked with grief takes ekos stick and commits suicide by whacking herself fifty times in the head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

another person. ugh. i wish theyd just kill 3/4 of them off. based on the promos (and my wishful thinking) 'dave' gets a bullet to the head and hurley falls to his death (followed by blondey in a vain attempt to save him), but after suffocating sawyer with a tent. then kate, wrecked with grief takes ekos stick and commits suicide by whacking herself fifty times in the head.
    Well... aren't we a negative nelly today?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

The 'other person' looks liks a hallucination à la Jack's father/Kate's horse etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

looks like "henry gale" is ready to spill some beans. Thank Christ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

We're to expect twist upon twist upon twist with Gale according to the writers. Id lay money that his realpurpose or his aims will be the season finale.

"Dave" is been seen by Hurley in the same way Jack saw his father - as a memory relapse or maybe a Dharma induced vision.

If you look at the picture spoilers on ABC.com you'll find that
    Dave is an imaginary friend from Hurley's nuthouse past, so even the person he's remembering isnt real!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

when is the this episode released in u.s.a

this coming wednesday

Does Libby push Hurley?

Wait..

Woah.

Libby might be an Other. Just a thought

• Advertisement

Does Libby push Hurley?

Wait..

Woah.

Libby might be an Other. Just a thought

any truth in the rumour that this episode has been leaked on the net? wouldn't that be a shame. I know Prison Break is having one or two problems recently but is lost too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

no way, they better not kill off hurley - he's easily the best character cos of his one liners (e.g. "loop dude, loop.")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

when is it out in irish time not american.

thursday morning around 9 ish i think is when i check anyway
    any truth in the rumour that this episode has been leaked on the net? wouldn't that be a shame. I know Prison Break is having one or two problems recently but is lost too?

forget about this, i had a bad source

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Normally released around 3.30 - 4am Thursday morning.

Advertisement