Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread Closed?

Options
  • 31-03-2006 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Why was the other thread about the meteor store closed?

Also at the end I ment to say Marks and Spencer not tesco............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

at least you got a chance to post before the thread was closed.
    nothing worse than hitting submit after typing out a long rant, only to find that the thread has been locked:o

3 story marks and sparks sounds pretty sweet to me. (if it means them expanding the food section...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Got worried there for a min, thought there'd be no more marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

The other thread:
    why on earth was it locked ?? I presume not by mods .. it was rambling a bit off topic but still if yes / no answers were all that were ever given it'd be pretty boring in here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Thread closed, celtichoops banned.
    Reason: meteor shill

We are not a dumping ground for marketing goons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

So much for Frredom of expression

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

smile.gif

I don't mean to seem condescending, but save your knee-jerk reaction for a time when it's justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Was that the same person that was telling us 'How easy it was to switch to Meteor' a few weeks back ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

So much for Frredom of expression

Owl-buttsecks.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Fair enough for closing it- but why didnt you put a comment on it as to why you were closing it? Fair enough if you didnt have the time...
    It would have saved the opening of a new thread and the ensuing discussion, however the discussion has enlightened me on the ways of the "shill".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

how do you know they're a shill?

• Advertisement
Advertisement