Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfinished games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 madmark

i have finished a good few games but there are a lot where i just cant get finished and get really fed up with them and decide i cant play anymore!! I mostly get near the end but then i tend to get a bit fed up with it and decide not to play anymore, i might play it again a few weeks or months later but that would be about all

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Ripley's Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu

it tormented me for years, the amount of nights i didnt sleep over it... damn near impossible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

My biggest regret is Beyond Good & Evil. Adored that game, but my playstation's disc reader broke and by the time it was repaired I was out of the loop and couldn't get back into it when I tried, and had too many other games to do a restart. Final Fantasy VI is another game I need to go back to some day, in fact there's a ton of PS2 RPGs lying around here. Star Ocean, Wild Arms and Grandia(can't remember the numbers for either of them) are games I played barely a few hours of. Just so hard to find the time!

Recently I've had more success thanks to most of my games being doable in a week or so. GRAW, CoD2, Shadow of the Colossus, Katamari, 24 are all done. I'm on Oblivion now though which may not be good for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Beyond Good and Evil is relatively short, you should go back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Put me down for....

Killer7 (GC) half way through.

Wind Waker (GC) 80% through: i always seem drop a zelda towards the end of em for about 6 months then finish em.

Viewtiful Joe2 (GC): not yet started.

Advance Wars (DS): on Last mission, yet to finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ok out of about 80 or so finishable games(not including sports games and the likes) i have finished about 13. and thats across n64, ps1, ps2, cube, xbox, 360, ds, gba.

They are:
    shadow of the colossus
    Metroid Prime
    Zelda OoT
    The minish cap
    wind waker
    Metroid fusion
    Halo 2
    mario kart DS
    Mario kart 64
    Mario kart DD
    Goldeneye
    diddy kong racing
    lylat wars

i didnt include any of my pc games cause i just dont play games on pc.

I have finished lots more games but I dont own them any more so I cant remember

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Whenever I start a game, I go borderline OCD until I've finished it, regardless of the quality. Two games spring to mind, though.

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (Overrated crap that I couldn't force myself to play through).

Terminator: Future Shock (The last level kept crashing half way through. It gives me night terrors to this day)

FF5 was recently removed from that list after a 2 year stint at the top, as I went back to a brutally hard save and did some serious level up work before I struggled through the section. That game severely punishes you for not slaughtering everything you come across, but the ability system is loadsa fun :)

Oh! I almost forgot Sim City ;)

Advertisement