Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car hire for 77year old--help required

Options
  • 31-03-2006 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi All,
    have a cousin visiting from america,hes 77
    the max age for car hire seems to be 75.
    anyone know where he could possiblely hire a car...i tried hertz,alamo,budget etc and the max is 75..
    help gratefully appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Try Enterprise, your cousin might know them from the US. They dont have a max age, apparently it's discriminatory to have one.

01 460 5042

They will tell you where the nearest branch is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It's apparently do with insurance! I 've been reliably informed that he could rent in Northern Ireland (where there are no age restrictions) and simply drive to the Republic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭chancer_007

I called entreprise,they said no problem as long as he has full drivers license
    thanks for the replies

Advertisement