Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway opening in Sligo..

• 31-03-2006 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭

Opening at some point in April.

Apparently Quay Street.. looks like it's opening where the old PitStop Cafe was - beside the taxi rank.

Can't wait myself - sicks of bagels and all the like!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

Not the greatest food at all. Better to find a good honest grocery shop offering a clean homemade sandwich. Surely they exist in Sligo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

extopia wrote:
    Not the greatest food at all. Better to find a good honest grocery shop offering a clean homemade sandwich. Surely they exist in Sligo?
    Hmmmm.... "good honest grocery shop offering a clean homemade sandwich"?

Uhhhhhhh....... ummmmmmmmmm...... ehhhhhhhhh...... can't think of any!

To be honest.. i'd trust Subway more just because they're a franchise and adhere to perform to a certain standard. Rather than a couple of shops i've experienced in the past which just shovel out any oul' sh*te! (pardon my French)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Matches

What about the the gourmet parlour lads, serious food in there. mmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

serious prices too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Saw the storefront is on now when i was town yesterday.

It's where the old PitStop cafe was.

• Advertisement
Advertisement