Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever get a weird smoke?

Options
  • 31-03-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

Hmm, once got a cigarette with only half the tobacco in. I felt violated, I really did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

maybe you were hallucinating due to lack of nicotine? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I've had a few boxes that were completely fúcked... the brown paper around the filter wasn't properly joined to the white paper on the shaft... not a complete seal... so it was like pulling smoke through a straw with a cut in it.

Then there were another few boxes where the tobacco had been dried out too much and didn't really satisfy the nicotine craving... these boxes were from a vending machine in a pretty quiet shop... so who knows how many years they'd been sitting around.
    I'm told ciggs can go kind of stale after a while... maybe they weren't stored in ideal conditions or something.

Anyhoo, yeah, it's such a rip-off when you get a bum pack like that :/

Advertisement