Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The next.....

• 31-03-2006 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

If u find any players that are "dubbed" "touted", "the next" or wonderkids please post their names here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Igot Akinfeev age 19 wonderkid from CSKA Moscow. Got him for 12 million with United and have conceeded only 11 goals all season in the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Some wonderkids for me in my current game.
    Lionel Messi
    Hatem Ben Arfa
    Fernando Gago
    Stewart Downing
    Freddy Adu
    Cesc Fabregas
    Wayne Rooney
    C. Ronaldo

As for the dubbed feature. I've given up on that. In my old Liverpool game not one of the "Dubbed the next...." ever lived up to their potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kingpj86

As for the dubbed feature. I've given up on that. In my old Liverpool game not one of the "Dubbed the next...." ever lived up to their potential.[/QUOTE]

I wudnt give up on the "dubbed"guys completely you need to give the young lads a chance

Ps. eddie gaven is a wonderkid in my game he is pure class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭00dyel

yes it is Dominic Shimmin, he is the next Sol Campbell and hereally is, in about 3years of starting he is world class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

havent looked in a while but 2 brazilians come to mind, Kerlon(AM/ST) and Rafeal(sp?) Sobis(ST)..... IIRC one of these is dubbed as the next ronaldo or something i could be wrong now but i think i'm right...

thy still brilliant and score alota goals for me and both are pretty young too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Thiago Zoroastro. Plays for some Brazilian team. Bought him off Inter for Barca for about €40m and then sold him to Chelsea for €71m, after about 2 seasons. He didnt get many games for me as I play a lone striker(Adriano) and he usually scores about 50 goals a season for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

j22 wrote:
    Thiago Zoroastro. Plays for some Brazilian team. Bought him off Inter for Barca for about €40m and then sold him to Chelsea for €71m, after about 2 seasons. He didnt get many games for me as I play a lone striker(Adriano) and he usually scores about 50 goals a season for me.
    What year was it in? He could be a regen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

A great future defensive midfielder that you will get for a few hundred k is american Nick Bessagno (second name spelling may not be 100%). Also Freddy Adu and Lucas Podolski.

Havnt been able to play recently as my computer is broke but the latest finds are Kepa for sevilla (morientes) and erandir (emerson) both play very good. also any american youngster seems to be pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Slurms wrote:
    What year was it in? He could be a regen.
    I found him in about 2008. He was playing with Inter at the time. But then I loaded up a new game and he was in it from the start. Leagues loaded were Irish, English, Scottish, Spanish and Italian.

• Advertisement

j22 wrote:
    I found him in about 2008. He was playing with Inter at the time. But then I loaded up a new game and he was in it from the start. Leagues loaded were Irish, English, Scottish, Spanish and Italian.

Does having all those leagues make the game run slower. Is there much of a difference in the amount of players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Having more leagues does make it run slower. That said my AMD XP 3200 has no performance issues of any sort running English, Spanish, Italian adn German leagues. The more ram the better though. I've a gig of the stuff.

Another great for the future Thiago Zoroastro.

Advertisement