Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things I've noticed in Lost

• 31-03-2006 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Im not a Lost fanatic. I like the show but thats it. I've noticed a lot of coincidences in a few episodes. Most of them are really obvious. Im gonna post them anyway just to hear your opinions on them and if they have any significance. I have no theories of where the show is going. Im sure most of you have all heard this crap before but here goes. (in no particular order)

* In series 1 in the episode relating to Walt's past, there is a scene where Walt is in his home with mother and stepfather. He is lying on the floor doing homework or something. The camera pans around the entire room a few times and its clear that there are only 3 in the room. Then the camera jumps back and forth from walt to his mother. In one shot there is a blonde woman sitting at the dining table behind the mother and walt says straight after, looking at the camera "you're not looking!". Could be a makeup artist who forgot to get out of the shot. Or maybe not. It doesn't look like anybody from the island.

* In an early episode in series 2 where the raft breaks up and michael and sawyer are floating on the wreckage, a shark swims by. The camera catches the shark from underwater looking up at the floating wreck. Its clear that the "Dharma" logo is on the sharks tail.

* In another series 1 episode dealing with sun and jin's past there is a scene where jin is visiting the politicians house. In the background of the apartment the tv is on. And you can see Hurley collecting his lottery prize on the news.

* In series 2, in the episode with the horse I spotted a hand (probably from the horse trainer). It looks like they're trying to calm the horse.

* The montser from series 1 ie. the polar bear is linked to Walt's comic book. It always shows a polar bear cartoon. Also Michael gave Walt a polar bear teddy as a baby.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Misc-Applause.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Is this a joke? I mean uh .. have you read any of the other threads in this forum, by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Never heard of the first one. Just checked it there and your right theres a blonde chick there. Must be a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

qz wrote:
    Misc-Applause.gif

*rolls eyes*

and you're sooooooo cool by doing that. You achieved exactly what by doing that? Note the first paragraph that he wrote:

QuadLeo wrote:
    Im not a Lost fanatic. I like the show but thats it. I've noticed a lot of coincidences in a few episodes. Most of them are really obvious. Im gonna post them anyway just to hear your opinions on them and if they have any significance. I have no theories of where the show is going. Im sure most of you have all heard this crap before but here goes. (in no particular order)

I didn't notice the first one either..it's strange that they left that in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

QuadLeo wrote:
    In one shot there is a blonde woman sitting at the dining table. Could be a makeup artist who forgot to get out of the shot.
    how wonderfully sexist. how are tyou so sure she wasnt a stunt co-ordinator, polar bear wrangler or random heavy lifter???!?? huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

ROTFL

very good!

Hadn't noticed that either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

and you're sooooooo cool by doing that.
    Thanks very much.
    You achieved exactly what by doing that?
    Laughter for myself and my sister.

Not getting into an argument, so I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

jes lad's take it easy. Being a bit harsh on QuadLeo. I never noticed the blond woman and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

Blond women?? really im not gonna look now coz its late n it'll freak me out. well spotted thou.

P.S. nothings ever a mistake.......... em actually except the hand, that was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

qz wrote:
    Misc-Applause.gif

ts%20finger.JPG
    Cina wrote:
    Is this a joke? I mean uh .. have you read any of the other threads in this forum, by any chance?

I said I wasn't a lost fanatic. I also said at the start of my post that you have probably heard this before. Some people didn't know about the blonde woman in series 1. So the thread wasn't a waste. I couldn't be bothered checking all the other threads to see if it was posted before. Forgive me for posting this thead. Im sorry I wasted 5 minutes of you life. Forgive me.

how wonderfully sexist. how are tyou so sure she wasnt a stunt co-ordinator, polar bear wrangler or random heavy lifter???!?? huh?

That was a bit sexist. My bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

God, give the guy a break, he was only pointing something out some people may have missed (of which I was one). Don't go all hate crime on the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Hey everyone just be nice. It's one world and there's enough love to go aronud for everyone.

sorry i'm so drunk. One love

Advertisement