Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Is O2 down???

• 31-03-2006 4:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have rang my own number and it rings but I have tried ringing 8 o2 numbers in my phone book and all I get is the engaged tone!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

jonny24ie wrote:
    I have rang my own number and it rings but I have tried ringing 8 o2 numbers in my phone book and all I get is the engaged tone!!

Mine down too - along with entire departments mobiles - we are with o2 - in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Im having the same problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... get a busy signal when I call my phone.

I can call out from the mobule no problem though.

I'm North Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

logged a call with cable & wireless here who look after our phones, they said the O2 network is down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Customer care is not working either!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Its down. Nation wide issue.

not down with me.Im in Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Seems to be back up now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Bulmers

apparently there was a big fibre break in Limerick today on the railway fibres, brought alot of operators down...

Ah that explains it.
    I tried an o2 number earlier and got an unobtainable tone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yeh, there was some issues earlier ... customer care was engaged for an hour or something. Hit me too .. bah humbug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ciaranfo wrote:
    Yeh, there was some issues earlier ... customer care was engaged for an hour or something. Hit me too .. bah humbug.

was there any freebies from o2 for this problem as last timei got 6 months line rental free:D .i had a great time with o2.in the past 12 months i have recieved 12 months free and now my contract expires in april

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Well none of my families O2 phones were effected, and neither was my 3 phone. So there is no problems in Waterford anyway.

Advertisement