Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know........

Options
  • 31-03-2006 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a 5.25" pannel that includes a multi-card reader that has USB and firewire ports for a reasonable price? Or even one with just 4 USB and firewire ports? :confused:

Has anyone ever had any problems with card readers? I have a non-branded one an its just ****ed up my xD card and Ive lost a load of good pics from a gig last night - I am not a happy camper! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

never had a problem with a cardreader myself, heres one on komplett thats usb and firewire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JakTheHat

Heres a nice one at Overclockers.co.uk http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Akasa.html
    Seems to have everything you asked for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JakTheHat

Do you mean to walk in to a shop and buy one over the counter? Then try maplins or PC world or Peats of Parnell st. Any of those should have something similar. Both overclockers and komplett deliver to ireland though. Their delivery rates arent that bad either. The price of buying it and getting it delivered form either of those places would usually be less than the price of buying it in the high street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Maplin will have something but it won't be cheap

• Advertisement
Advertisement