Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comp Sci labs

• 31-03-2006 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me for definate what the story is with missing labs? How many can you miss before you're in trouble? Does the amount you missed in one module count in another course or are they all seperate? Same question about last semesters missed ones too.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

In my 4 years of CSSE i have missed more labs than I attended...in 4th year now so you're safe enough. CA counts for nothin but it does make exams harder to pass if you have 0%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

I was told over and over by my friends that if you miss more than 3 labs you automatically fail. Thats a crock of ****e isnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Yeah, lecturers even say it sometimes but its bullsh!t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

This pleases me immensely. Cheers mang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

If you miss all of them your in trouble, but even at that you can pretty much get away with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement