Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Drive

• 31-03-2006 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭

I bought a PSP on ebay last week from UK so its a PAL system, however there is a problem with the UMD drive for PES and it keeps crashing. I went into Sony Centre but obviously needed a receipt, mail sony but haven't as yet received a reply. Obviously its under warrenty but the warrenty isn't in my name and I have no idea where the unit was purcahsed (it was new when I got it). Anyone recommend a course of action?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Derek Zoolander

Its a european one as far as I know PSP1003 is the code at the bottom so the european warrenty is valid, I will attempt to contact sony and bypass the retailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Derek Zoolander

Its the drive alright...changed the game then tested the game on 2 different units no problem with the game...drive makes a clicking sound and game freezes...

Advertisement