Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any information on Spiral Tattoo,limerick?

Options
  • 31-03-2006 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Thinking of having some work done at spiral, anyone have any experience of the place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shutupandlisten

is that the one on fox's bow? To be honest I wouldn't touch that place if it was the last tattoo/piercer's around.... Danny Bullmans has a good reuptation but I think Living art is the place to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Not impressed by Spiral Tattoo at all, but that's just from the look of them. Living Art or Danny Bullman's would be way better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Whats the name of the place up by donkey fords? Everyone is raving about it lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shutupandlisten

Is that the one down by st. johns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkrock22

i need help, i am spanish and the last summer i was working in limerick. i need to know the phone number of the spanish boy who is working in spiral tattoo company please. anybody knows him?? he has got spanish girlfriend. but i dont remenber their names now, sorry. if someone could give me any information about them, please!!
    thanks so much.
    *Vero*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkrock22

i need help, i am spanish and the last summer i was working in limerick. i need to know the phone number of the spanish boy who is working in spiral tattoo company please. anybody knows him?? he has got spanish girlfriend. but i dont remenber their names now, sorry. if someone could give me any information about them, please!!
    thanks so much.
    *Vero*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Hi guys,
    I recently got a tattoo done in Spiral and to be honest, I thought it was grand. I know why people might think that its dirty etc but that's just the street outside....The place was really clean. He (David i think) only cleaned up after his last client when I was in the room and explained everything. The only thing tho is that I was getting a white tattoo on my wrist. One of the flowers and one of the celtic twists is much whiter that the rest. you can't really see the tattoo unless its' in good light etc but when I was getting it done I did notice that he spent a little more time or put a little more pressure on that flower and twist. Also, because the template thing was blue, there is a slight blueness to little parts of the tattoo.
    I would defo go back to him. It was my first tattoo and he put me at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

By the sounds of it i wouldn't recommend him for white ink.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im gonna go in there to price my next one. Ive heard he's a lot cheaper than Danny Bullman, but you're paying for the best when you go to Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dobs20

there **** i gotta a tattoo outa dare of a cross and it went all ****y it scabbed up and everything, he only did the out line and some quick shading, the shading wasnt done proper as he said he couldnt see propper while doing it, if he couldnt see y he do it, i paid him full amount and he told me to come back after it heals, anyway a month went by and it was still scabbed so i went bak to him and complained and he tried to convince me i wasnt taking care of it which i was i was putin on the cream bout 4 times a day,,, so he said he cant touch it until it cleares up this was 2 years ago and its still the same,,, went back bout few weeks ago and i learned that he moved to a diff place,, now im stuck with a ****ed up scabby cross on my lower arm above my rists,, hes a dick head,,, the place is manky filthy wit the dirt,,, i wouldnt recommend a dog to get a tattoo there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

is 5 years and a month a new record? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Probably

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement