Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major Joey Styles/WWE Problems

• 01-04-2006 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Date Added: March 31, 2006
    Story By: Tim Brown
    The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Jim Ross and Joey Styles have had numerous conversations since Styles started with WWE. Some of the same people who were critics of JR’s work have even been hard on Styles from the beginning, perhaps because of Style’s criticism of the company in his online commentaries in the past.

“Joey is in a tough spot,” says one WWE source “the expectations of him are unfairly high.”

Rather than being produced and encouraged, Styles is usually yelled at and derided by those in upper management, including Vince himself.

Sources say that when he first got with WWE, he had a “go with the flow” kind of attitude, however his treatment must be starting to take a toll on his best attempts to stay in good spirits.
    http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=17354/articles/news

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

It says in Styles' interview on wwe.com that the rumours about Vince shouting at him arent true. Basically they want Styles to talk more about the storylines rather than his usual calling every hold style. Poor Joey is gonna have to swallow some pride and change his ways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

He'll probably end up hating himself and just phone it in from now on if ppl keep criticizing him. Also giving JR the RAW ppv's is a kick in the teeth imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

If Styles adapts the way WWE wants him to he'll get the chance to call plenty of wrestlemanias.

Has Styles let off one of his trademark "OH MY GOD"'s in WWE yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

castagnoli wrote:
    Has Styles let off one of his trademark "OH MY GOD"'s in WWE yet?

yeah, plenty of times

• Advertisement

Excuse my ignorance but I havent had the chance to see Raw in months :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

castagnoli wrote:
    Excuse my ignorance but I havent had the chance to see Raw in months :(

thats ok :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Well i thought he maid Taboo Tuesday one the best PPVs Ive seen in a while but I havnt had a chance to see (or hear should I say) him since. The way he showed the up most respect for the wrestlers and the show they put on really added to the event IMO

Advertisement