Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline post Eircom

Options
  • 01-04-2006 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Is it true that Eircom have stated their intention to open up Boards to a more mainstream audience and that part of this process will be the end of the Hosted Forums? If you ask me this all sounds like an underhand trick to stifle IrelandOffline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭JohnC.

It sounds to me like an announcement which was made on 1st April. Oh wait, it is an announcement which was made on 1st April.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Ah you mean in regards to this announcement: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=60

We're currently in talks with the Boards.ie former owners (as in I'm on the phone right now to John Breslin) and at minimum we'll be getting an archive of everything on this forum from day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Now dont tell me anyone would fall for that...

HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭JohnC.

We all knew this day was coming
    Yes, we did know this day was coming. It comes every year.

Still, there was a moment when I almost believed it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Kahless wrote:
    Yes, we did know this day was coming. It comes every year.

Still, there was a moment when I almost believed it ;)

LMFAO

*also forgot what day it was for a minute*

• Advertisement
Advertisement