Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

wrong entries in carzone / cbg

Options
  • 01-04-2006 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Another rant ...

Why is it that most people don't even bother to get their advertising correct?

Currently on the lookout for an estate car ...so I go looking for "estates". Only half of the cars listed as estates actually are ...and the ones that really are you find under SUV, MPV or hatchback.

So you end up having to look at all cars anyway, to make sure you don't miss out on a good one.

Well ...and then there is the simply wrong entries ...equipment is listed that the car couldn't possibly have ...its the wrong type of car altogether, etc

And finally ..you find one that looks and sounds good, you ring up and after asking a few informed questions, it turns out that half of the description is wrong or a blatant lie.

Or worse ...car gets described as the bees knees, all your boxes get ticked on the phone and you drive across half the country only to find a sorry heap and the excuse that "ah, well ...sorry ...wasn't me that took the car in ...the other fella must have got that wrong ...but while you're here, can I show you this other car?"

Fed up ....

Comments

Advertisement