Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vibration thru clutch pedal

Options
  • 01-04-2006 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi - just taken ownership of a 2004 Honda Civic SE and I'm getting some vibration when depressing and raising the clutch, around about halfway through the travel (feels like the pedal is squirming slightly). The car's only done around 14,000 miles or so and in all other respects is behaving fine; there's no problem changing gear or whatever, just this vibration. The only two occasions I've felt this kind of thing through the clutch pedal was on a test drive of a (very) high mileage Passat and whilst driving a monster truck over several used cars (!).

Does anyone know if this is something to worry about or if there are any other quick diagnostics I can carry out before taking it back under the warranty (ie. anything not involving too many tools) ?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭amg-slurp

well..not knowin much about that model civic its hard to say but id imagine its the clutch release bearing causing the vibration..best thing to do especially if its under warranty is brig it to ur friendly honda main dealer!

Advertisement