Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beast Wolverines father?

Options
  • 01-04-2006 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Anyone read the star today, obviously they are well up to datein the going s on in the comic world :D
    scan.jpg

I Know this isnt the film forum but i thought it would get more laughs here, my how i laughed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

oh come on its the star im sure theyre not known for the accurate stories. They cant have made beast wolverines father, or could they:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I read this today, I know not everyone out there reads or has read comics, let alone the X-Men, but honestly, someone actually got paid to write that article - they probably saw the promo pictures of Wolverine and Beast and thought to themselves hmmm...

Maybe the film is different though, maybe they've changed it so Beast is the father of Wolverine, we are talking about Hollywood here, some slick studio executive probably thinks this adds a certain 'dynamic' to the two characters :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Didn't they already state in the first film that Wolverine was most likely older than Professor X?

And actually... what is the relevence of listing all the actors ages in that article?

Also it could be a really clever and subtle april fools joke from The Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Hitch-Hiker

Didn't they already state in the first film that Wolverine was most likely older than Professor X?

And actually... what is the relevence of listing all the actors ages in that article?

Also it could be a really clever and subtle april fools joke from The Star.

:D hehe, you used the words 'clever' and 'subtle' in the same sentence as 'The Star'

Not even Fox are capable of doing something so disgraceful as making Beast Wolverines father :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Superman...NOT!

:D hehe, you used the words 'clever' and 'subtle' in the same sentence as 'The Star'

Not even Fox are capable of doing something so disgraceful as making Beast Wolverines father :D

You never know with Hollywood. I mean look at the heap of crap Catwoman film. Nothing at all like the comic. They are well able to change the story around to suit themselves.

• Advertisement

Yep... Some of the things they've wanted to do with the Superman film over the years should be in violation of the geneva convention.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Yep... Some of the things they've wanted to do with the Superman film over the years should be in violation of the geneva convention.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

I've always wondered that about tabloids....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

a giant f*cking spider....

madrab wrote:
    a giant f*cking spider....

Yeah. You know what I'm talking about, we're both from the streets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement