Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Telecom Liquidation

• 01-04-2006 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Just got off the phone from Smart, and told the bad news. Staff were only made aware of it this morning. A friend of mine works with smart and said they knew this day was coming. Seemily broadband has worked out alot more expensive than first thought and not quick enough of roll out (blame eircom for this). Lucklily i was just about to sign up. All customers will receive an email with an explanation from Monday.

Sad day, sad day indeed :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭Tony

thought the april fools stuff is supposed to be before 12 midday?

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Tell me this is an April Fools joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

and not funny either

There's April Fools jokes and there's f*cking around with peoples heads. One of golden rules of boards.ie is don't lie about BB downtime. People have died for less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

wtf? i've just got smart broadband last week. theyre shutting down? link please!!

• Advertisement

retalivity wrote:
    wtf? i've just got smart broadband last week. theyre shutting down? link please!!

I got it yesterday. This BETTER be a joke or I'll be looking for blood. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

WORST... JOKE... EVER! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Bleurgh..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement