Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pull up Blinds

Options
  • 01-04-2006 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

We are overlooked from the street. My wife hates net curtains and won't have them, so I figure a roller blind that's fixed at the bottom and pulls upwards would be a good solution. Do you know of anywhere that supplies them? Dublin preferred, but nationwide's OK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Window Fashions in Terenure are very good and very helpful.
    We got 3 windows done with Rollerblinds made from a semi-transparent material (to achieve the same look as net curtains) supplied & installed for 280 few months ago.
    They also have a huge range and are quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Also try Advance Blind Systems in Walkinstown (I think). They did ours in North Dublin. They did an excellent job on our house. You give them a call and they call out with books of samples. You look through them while the guy measures up and gives you a price there and then. I found them great for advice.

Would your wife consider Venetian Blinds? The wooden ones can look stunning....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

I used a place in Dun Laoghaire called Mounttown Blinds 208 8379, they manufaturer themselves for othe resellers and the public can go direct.
    The are beside McCormacks Pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Thanks folks. I'll make a few calls.

Advertisement