Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science project!!!!

Options
  • 01-04-2006 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey!
    Jus wonderin if ne1 was doin their science project at the mo... (the biology 1 in particular!!!!) the new revised syllabus. ne1 done the pea thing, if so hav they sprouted r germinated r wateva!!!! Help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

ye im doin it now , for around a week and some of them are sprouting, but one of the people im doin it with dropeed the peas and theyre not growin aswell as some of the other peas, i think this new sylabis is stupid, they should just stick to the written test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

i think its good, the projects are quite fun to do and occupie time usually spent "studying". i am finsihed mine now and nearly finished putting everything into the green booklet thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054889196
    Look, a thread already on this topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

ya f ur right, the new syllabus is pure stupid and really hard!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    I was doin that 2 day, and they do grow quicker if soaked ya???? R u doin the chemistry r the physics 1??? any1???????????:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Woah, please, calm down with the question/exclamation marks...
    And check out the other thread, people were already talking about what projects they're doing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement