Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Asics

• 01-04-2006 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a pair of Asic MEXICO 66 BAJA In black and white.
    hl4a1_9001.jpg
    They don't sell them in Schuh, Office or Champion. Has anyone here seen them anywhere in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Arnotts ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Hmmm. I'll give them a try. I've checked online too and it seems they have stopped this type. Too late I'm presuming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I haven't even seen Asics in about 10 years.

Really? Asics are pretty much the best shoes you can get for running in. Loads of people wear them. As you can see though I'm after the older style ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

FX Meister wrote:
    Really? Asics are pretty much the best shoes you can get for running in..
    i agree!
    ..that reminds me too, i must get a new pair!

rb_ie doesnt get out much me thinks..to much msn!!:rolleyes: :)

• Advertisement

Fast_Mover wrote:
    i agree!
    ..that reminds me too, i must get a new pair!

rb_ie doesnt get out much me thinks..to much msn!!:rolleyes: :)
    And whos fault is that I wonder...

Yeah I seriously haven't seen a pair in years, that said when I go to buy shoes it's generally in schuh/office/etc and they don't carry them there.

I guess asics for running can only be bought in a shop like champion etc. I've been running in them for a few years and they are much better than anything I've ran in before. Both schuh and office sell those old style asics. They just don't have the ones I want anymore. I found the staff in Office to be quite unhelpful, they wouldn't call the other branch to check their stock. Schuh did ring around for me. I was looking for a particular type of addidas a few years ago not available here and schuh UK sent the pair over to and Irish branch for me which I thought was really sound.

Lifestyle or Footlocker may have them, I don't know though but I know they carry quite a few brands...

Advertisement